We manage your visas either for particular or for business. Now the Republic of Panama has changed the visa scheme which you can avail and we can help.
Type of Visas
I. For economic reasons:
1. Forest Investor: Foreigners who invest in their personal capacity or through legal person, in reforestation or plantation forestry or other authorized by the National Environmental Authority of at least five (5) hectares and whose minimum investment is eighty thousand U.S. dollars (U.S. $ 80,000.00).
2. Macro-Company Investor: Foreigners wishing to invest in foreign equity from a macro-business in Panama, with a minimum capital of one hundred sixty thousand dollars (U.S. $ 160,000.00) per applicant, and these shareholders and officers of the same company.
3. Opening of Financial Stability by Fixed Term Deposit:Foreigners wishing to invest capital from abroad by the minimum amount of three hundred thousand dollars (U.S. $ 300,000.00) in term deposit and show that funds from abroad.
4. Financial Stability for Real Estate Investment: Foreigners wishing to invest capital from abroad by the minimum amount of three hundred thousand dollars (U.S. $ 300,000.00) in property and show that funds from abroad.
5. Joint Economic Solvency for Investment (Fixed Term Deposit and Real Estate: Foreigners wishing to invest capital from abroad by the minimum amount of three hundred thousand dollars (U.S. $ 300,000.00) combined fixed-term deposit, real estate and show that funds come from logged in.
II. Demographic reasons:
1. Casado (a) in Panama: Foreigners who are married to Panamanian (a) and coexisting with it in terms of uniqueness, stability and continuity.
III. Special Policy:
1. Retired Investor: foreigners entering the country, who is now retired from active life and earned a monthly income of eight hundred fifty dollars (U.S. $ 850.00) that comes only product of interest time deposits in the Banco Nacional de Panama or Savings Bank, free of any liens or guarantees of any nature will be for a minimum period of five (5) years.
2. Retirees and Pensioners: Overseas pension or retirement benefits received by the foreign government, international agency or private company, entering the country to settle in and have sufficient financial means to cover all living expenses and those of their dependents the country.
3. Permanent staff employed by the Panama Canal Authority:Foreigners hired as permanent employees working in the Panama Canal Authority.
4. Investor Special Economic Area Panama-Pacific: Foreign making an investment not less than two hundred fifty thousand dollars (U.S. $ 250,000.00) in venture capital enterprises in the Panama-Pacific Area Companies develop or operate.
5. Permanent staff employed by the Developer, Operator, or by the Area Agency Panama-Pacific within ten (10%) Regular Workers: Foreigners to work in the service of these companies but not exceeding ten percent (10%) of the all ordinary workers.
6. Investing in Export Processing Zones: Foreigners to prove that they invested a sum not less than two hundred fifty thousand dollars (U.S. $ 250,000.00) from abroad, a company duly authorized, as a promoter or operator of an Export Processing Zone or companies established in these areas.
7. Investor Call Center for Commercial Use (Call Center) for Export: Foreigners who invest in a company whose business is to provide call center services for commercial use.
8. Investors of the Film and Audiovisual Industry: Foreigner to invest in the film industry worth over a hundred and fifty thousand dollars (U.S. $ 150,000.00).
IV. A Work Visas:
1. Foreign Personnel hired by the National Government or autonomous or semiautonomous entities: Foreigners who enter the country to provide services contracted by the Government, autonomous or semi-autonomous.
2. Foreign Personnel hired by companies under contract with the Government: Foreigners to provide specific services within a company that has concluded a contract with the State.
3. Foreign Personnel hired as Business Executive of the Colon Free Zone: Foreigners to pay in executive functions, confidence, management or technical expertise in companies in the Colon Free Zone, with a salary of not less than two thousand dollars (U.S. $ 2,000.00).
4. Foreign Personnel hired by private companies within 10% of the regular staff: Foreigners employed by private companies, earning a salary of not less than eight hundred fifty dollars (U.S. $ 850.00).
5. Foreign Personnel hired as Technical Expert or within 15% of personnel: Foreigners hired by companies as a manager and / or staffing, and technical experts, earning a salary of not less than eight hundred fifty dollars (U.S. $ 850.00).
6. Foreign Personnel paid from abroad, which have no diplomatic status: Foreigners as rented or internship staff of embassies, legations, consulates, delegations, representatives of foreign governments, international organizations on official missions accredited in the country, not covered by diplomatic status .
7. Staff Correspondent Hired as print, radio or television Paid International and Abroad: Foreign press correspondents, radio or television duly certified by international authorities in their respective countries.
8. Staff Hired by companies under the Marrakesh Agreement:Foreigners who enter the country to work in firms with fewer than ten (10) Panamanian workers under the Marrakesh Agreement.
V. REASONS FOR INVESTMENT:
1. Agricultural investment: Foreigners who have invested at least sixty thousand dollars (U.S. $ 60,000.00) in the agricultural industry or aquaculture, but in areas that the Ministry of Agricultural Development are considered of national interest.
2. Forest Investor: Foreigners who have invested at least sixty thousand dollars (U.S. $ 60,000.00) in reforestation or plantation forestry or other, determined by the National Environmental Authority, the investment must be made a minimum of three (3) hectares.
VI. REASONS FOR EDUCATION: Foreigners wishing to study full-time regular in schools by the Ministry of Education.
VII. RELIGIOUS REASONS:
1. In the Service Quality of Religious of the Catholic Church and Orthodox: Foreigners who are priests and other clergy, who are engaged in pastoral work and are of consecrated life.
2. As Lay Missionary Service of the Catholic Church and Orthodox: Foreigners who are lay missionaries and engaged in pastoral work.
3. As a student to be religious in the Catholic Church and Orthodox: Foreigners who study religious studies at the Catholic and Orthodox church.
4. As authorities, ministers, rabbis Pastors, Religious Leaders or other Denominations and Religious Associations: Foreigners belonging to churches, missions and religious communities, duly recognized by the Ministry of Government and Justice and registered with the Public Registry of Panama.
VIII. HUMANITARIAN REASONS: This permit can be granted after an evaluation of an interdisciplinary team, the Director General of the National Immigration Service and exceptional humanitarian grounds, to aliens who roasted warranted, for temporary stay or voluntary return.
IX. Family Reunification.
IX. TEMPORARY RESIDENCE PERMITS FOR SPECIAL POLICIES:
1. Foreign Personnel firm hired by the film and audiovisual industry.
2. As a researcher of the City of Knowledge Foundation.
3. Quality of teaching in the City of Knowledge Foundation.
4. As Business Executive City of Knowledge Foundation.
5. In Quality Technician City of Knowledge Foundation.
6. As a student of the City of Knowledge Foundation.
X. PANAMA CANAL AUTHORITY.
1. Foreign Personnel employed by the Panama Canal Authority.
2. Abroad as Contractor of the Panama Canal Authority.
3. As an employee overseas company under contract with the Panama Canal Authority.
XI. PANAMA-PACIFIC AREA.
1. Personal Contract within the Panama-Pacific area not exceeding fifteen (15%) of ordinary workers.
2. Personal Contract within the Panama-Pacific Area in excess of fifteen (15%) of ordinary workers.
3. Foreign Hired as reliable staff hired within the Panama-Pacific Area.
4. Foreign personnel hired within the Panama-Pacific area for businesses with less than ten (10) workers.
XII. ZONE PROCESSES AND CALL CENTERS.
1. Staff recruited in positions of trust, Executives, Experts and / or Technical Enterprises in Export Processing Zones.
2. Staff recruited in positions of trust, Executives Experts and / or Technical Business Call Center Business for Export use “Call Center”.
XIII. OTHER PERMITS FOR INVESTMENT.
1. Staff Hired as executives of international companies, whose functions have effects abroad.
2. Headquarters Staff Hired by Multinational Enterprises.